Versa-Floor™ systems excel at MEP integration, saving you time and money during this critical building phase. By using a design-assist process early in the project, the pass-throughs are predetermined. Before the concrete pour, all floor openings are framed with a gauge metal pour stop. With this method, there is no need to go back to determine pass-through placement and cut holes through the cured slab.
Deep-Dek® Composite MEP integration
- Plenum spaces create chase-ways
- Cost-effective solution for MEP concealment
- MEP pass-through and optional acoustical treatments
- Dovetail design accommodates Versa-Wedge® hanger system
Versa-Wedge® Hanger System
- Integrates with Versa-Dek® dovetail design
- Accommodates threaded rod hangers for MEP components
- Static load capacities
- 20 GA: up to 500 lbs.
- 18 GA: up to 650 lbs.
- 16 GA: up to 800 lbs.
- Quick to install, easy to remove and relocate