Thinner floor profiles provided by Versa-Floor™ reduce material costs, integrate with and enhance the structural performance of your building. Versa-Floor™ changes the way architects and engineers view a project. It’s not just a floor; it’s a system that upgrades your structure. Versa-Floor™ Long-Span Composite Systems provide you with advantages such as:
- Clear spans up to 36 ft. using Deep-Dek® Composite profiles
- Clear spans up to 28 ft. using Versa-Dek® Composite profiles
- Integration with steel, concrete, and wall-bearing frames
- Faster, safer and more cost effective than alternative systems
- Up to 40% less dead weight than CIP lightens foundations and frames
- Low-profile design manages story and building height
- Fire resistance rated up to 4 hours
To meet the needs of a variety of applications, all Versa-Floor™ systems integrate with any beam (wide-flange, low-profile, composite steel or concrete beam). Versa-Floor™ systems also integrate well with light gauge structural wall systems. Our floor systems can be given acoustical treatments, tested for vibration and sound transfer, and aligned for easy MEP integration.
Aesthetic advantages range from architecturally exposed options to factory-applied primer, and other protective options for challenging environments.